10 Ways To Be Neat, Tidy, And Organized – Every Day
- Make the bed. It sends a powerful message of order and self-care to your subconscious.
- Put things away after using them. Yes everything. If there’s no place to put something, throw out something you haven’t used in a while to make room.
- If you notice something broken and know you won’t repair it (be honest – you probably won’t), then discard or donate it immediately.
- Be alert for anything not used or loved and discard or donate it immediately. Keeping it is costing you time, space, energy, and mental clutter.
- Wipe down the kitchen sink, counters, and dining table after dinner. You’ll feel organized as you head to bed and when you get up in the morning.
- Load and run the dishwasher or wash the dishes after dinner. Dirty dishes are demoralizing.
Quickly run a cordless vac over the kitchen and living-area floor. It’ll take just a few minutes, but will make a big difference to the way your home looks and feels.(I dont have the money to buy a cordless vac yet :D)
- Check whether anything needs replacing in your kitchen, bathroom, or office, and add items to your diary, shopping app, or to-do list.
Re-fill coffee beans and water in the espresso machine. Do anything tonight that will ease morning stress tomorrow.(I don’t have espresso machine)
- Put clothes in the hamper or hang them up to air after wearing, and put laundered or aired clothes away. Be kind to your clothes and shoes.
source : getorganizedwizard
Thanks for the good tips. I rely on Allah on how things gonna happen from now on, I hope Allah ridha on this.
So that’s my new resolution on how to be a better muslimah, because cleanliness is half of faith. Shame on me who just doing this.
May Allah ease 🙂
Assalamu’alaikum and see you insyaa Allah 🙂