is it too late to post this? I hope it’s not.
Google+ being so lovely compiling my 2014 moments in a video, well more like photo-slides tho.
I’m surprised seeing the videos, I feel like 2014 disappeared in flash, but in reality it’s really a long time and in that 365 so many things happened.
This is what I can remember, I’ll write it on a list:
-On January, I had my thesis proposal being screened, failed 3 times. That was so stressful. Taking Japanese Level 3,meeting awesome classmates. Joined YISC. Going home for short vacay. Fira and Friend visited my place
– On February, I got hospitalized for the first time in the life. I got hospitalized at least 3 times in 2014.
– On March, struggling doing the thesis
(oh not really ;p ). Ciciks’s Birthday.
– On April, Thesis Advisor said I should change my topic, Dad said he will remarried, bro having emotional instabilities. Connie’s married. Mbavina’s birthday
– On May, Dad remarried, I decided to extend my study time. Welcoming baby Raisya to the world 🙂
– On June, bestfriends graduated. I lost a close friend, I mean it doesn’t feel the same whenever she’s around. Who would have thought. I teach in Khalifah Kindergarten, Hanichu is the principal. Japanese level 4, meeting wonderful classmates.
– On July. Bitter birthday. Eid al fitri, first time with step family, still awkward 😀
– On August. Mba Dian is married. Best friends graduation day. Bumen’s Maried to Abrar..yaiyyyyyy
– On September . Resigned from school to focus on thesis
– On October . Isolated the self in UI Library and the home to work on thesis. Regularly visited AQL with Annisa Firli. 🙂
– On November . Isolated and Caffeinated the self to get the thesis done.
– On December . Submitted the thesis. Waiting for defense schedule. Pass the defense on Dec 31
(and I was really defenseless that time)
Alhamdulillah for the year, for the experience, the lesson, for everything. 🙂
See you on next post insyaa Allah 🙂